Servicing a variety of Oil and Gas facilities throughout Western Canada.
SERVING WESTERN CANADA
E2 offers a wide range of Engineering Services in the electrical, mechanical, and process engineering disciplines. It has also established a strong network of partners to complement any expertise that may currently be available in-house.
EXPERIENCE & DEDICATION
Our staff has extensive experience and expertise in all areas of the Oil & Gas industry with:
- Upstream light and heavy oil and gas production (i.e. single well and multi-well pads, casing gas collection, batteries, sand and water disposals, truck loading and unloading, etc.) including thermal facilities (i.e. steam generation, cyclic and SAGD wells, etc)
- Midstream oil and gas transportation (i.e. pipeline terminals, pumping stations, compressor stations, etc)
- Downstream refining and upgrading facilities (i.e. asphalt and diesel refining, upgraders, truck and rail car loading, gas and sulfer handling facilities
E2 is also excited to announce that for the last year and a half we also offer Field Services with:
- Startup and commissioning of low voltage and medium voltage equipment (i.e. transformers, motors, switchgear, MCC’s, adjustable speed drives, soft starters, etc)
- Power quality measurement, analysis and reporting
- Onsite failure investigation and root cause analysis
- Fault finding and troubleshooting
- Emergency callouts
- Energy audits
- Preventative maintenance agreements
E2 is committed to supporting our clients from conception to completion of their projects. And with our Field Services team complimenting our design and engineering teams, we feel that we are even better positioned to ensure that the startup and commissioning of these projects are completed in a timely, cost-effective manner that meets both our own, and our clients’, high standards and exception for quality and reliability.